Lateralus138's AutoHotkey Functions & Classes

Welcome to Lateralus138's AutoHotkey Functions & Classes!!! This is an archive and general information site for all of my great AutoHotkey functions and classes and probably full scripts in the future. Most functions, classes, and scripts will be posted as regular posts, but will also be available in an organized list in the corresponding 'Pages' section.

Nothing posted yet, but as soon as I do you can find all pages in the 'Pages' menu on the right or the 'AutoHotkey' section of the navigation bar at the top of the page. Plenty of content coming very soon, keep checking back!!!

Disclaimer: Any similarities to any one else's functions or classes are purely coincidental. All functions, classes, or scripts provided here are guaranteed to be either my scripts or the proper recognition will be noted. I write all AutoHotkey from my knowledge of the language/syntax/documentation.

0 comments: